Traveling around

Honestly traveling can be fun once you reach your destination, but lets be honest the car rides, the air ports, and all the traffic puts traveling in the dust for being fun. My family travels a lot for sports and other activities. Most of the time we drive just to save a little bit of money. My favorite place we traveled  was to St.Lewis. We traveled to St. Lewis for my brother soccer tournament. While we were there we got to ride an elevator into the arch. When we got to the top of the arch you could feel the wind hitting against the metal. This was an amazing adventure that I hope to go on again one day.

Another place we traveled to was Florida. Honestly I am sick of Florida because we travel there every single year for my brothers Christmas tournament. The first time we went to Florida was last year and honestly it was pretty fun because we went to Disney land. This year I am looking forward to the heated pool and visiting my uncle, but I am not looking forward to the 12 hour drive. Sometimes it gets boring traveling to the same places that is why we travel to a new place every year during the summer just to relax under the sun.

Over all I love going to new places and going on an adventure. However, I do not like long travels in a tiny car with my annoying, tall,  stinky brother. You see traveling is fun when you only have to drive 3 hours, but with my family we only last about 5 hours without hurting one another. Even though you don’t get to sleep in your own bed, you get to explore new places and go on new adventures. So next time you are on a trip remember to keep calm and just travel on.

Atlas Air B744F (MEX) ruimc77 via Compfight

World Trip

Amazing Trip

2 thoughts on “Traveling around